CT/X-ray tech (weekends ONLY)
Northwest Health System
$2500 Sign On Bonus for NEW HIRES
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- CT/X-ray tech with minimum 2yrs as CT tech needed for Weekends.
- Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
- Produces computerized tomographic scans and radiographs of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a the manager. Associates degree and completion of radiologic technology training and A.R.R.T. registration, and 2 years of experience. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.