Ultrasound Technologist (Days)
Northwest Health System
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America, a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
- ARDMS/ Vascular/ Abdomen certification.
- Performs diagnostic sonographic examinations utilizing ultrasonic equipment to locate, evaluate and record critical functional, pathological, and anatomical data.
- Calibrates and maintains equipment and orders supplies when needed. .
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Requires a two year allied health degree, successful completion of a program in Ultrasound Technology, and at least 3 yrs experience scanning, RVT within 90 days of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply