RN Patient Care Unit - Day Shift- PRN
Northwest Health System
Do you have a passion for nursing...if yes then we would love to have you join our team here at Northwest Health - Physicians' Specialty Hospital in Fayetteville. We provide excellent care to our patients and have a strong "Team" ethic. If you would like to join a great team that is committed to providing the best possible care to their patients then we would love to speak to you. This is a PRN day shift position and our shifts are 12 hours.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Evaluating assigned patient and plans
• Implementing and documenting care
• Performing various patient tests and administering medications within the scope of practice
• Teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self- care skills
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
• License to practice as an RN in Arkansas
• AHA BLS certification
• Current ACLS and PALS certification or acquired within first 60 days of employment
• 1+ year of experience preferred.