LPN Med/Surg- PRN Nights
Northwest Health System
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a LPN in our MedSurg Department at Siloam Springs Regional Hospital.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Administers nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Participates in the implementation and evaluation of patient care.
- Ensures the health, comfort and safety of patients.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
- High school diploma and certification as a licensed practical nurse. Associates degree in Nursing preferred.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.