Cath Lab Tech PRN
Northwest Health System
Looking to be valued as a member who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in NW Arkansas? Are you a confident, self-starter with excellent initiative, communication, and observation skills? If so, consider joining our team!
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- Performs a variety of cardiovascular procedures to provide an efficient, comfortable, and safe examination of all patients. Has the latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative.
- Proficient in all aspects of designated procedural area in preparation, assessment, documentation, and monitoring consistent with the policies and procedures. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures.
- Leads the work of other staff and students as required.
- Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. May take call after hours as designated.
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic science, cardiovascular technology or nursing.
- Minimum 1-year previous cath lab experience. Appropriate current state licensure