Surgical Tech Cert PRN
Northwest Health System
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a Certified Surgical Tech in our Surgery Department at Willow Creek Women's Hospital!
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Prepare and maintain medical equipment for surgical procedures.
- Follows hospital regulations and industry procedures to tend to patient during pre-operation procedures.
- Perform pre-operation preparations to the patient's skin, body and medical equipment.
- You may be required to transport patient to and from the operating room.
Requirements for position:
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Tech Program
- Current National Surgical Tech Certification or Surgical First Assist Certification
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Certification
- TWO years Surgical Tech experience PREFERRED.