Occupational Therapist - PRN
Northwest Health System
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a Occupational Therapist in our Rehabilitative Services Department at Siloam Springs Regional Hospital.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Plans and conducts individualized occupational therapy programs to help patients develop, regain, or maintain their ability to perform daily activities.
- Teaches patients skills/techniques and how to use adaptive equipment for participating in activities.
- Studies, evaluates, and records patients' activities and progress. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a manager.
Key Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy and required state certification as a occupational therapist.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.