Part-Time Early College Experience (ECE) Enrollment Coordinator
NorthWest Arkansas Community College
NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) provides quality and affordable higher education to empower lives and strengthen communities within Northwest Arkansas and surrounding areas.
As the largest community college in Arkansas, NWACC is recognized as a leader in education. NWACC offers a full range of associate degrees, certificates and workforce training programs that prepare students for rewarding futures and careers.
NWACC employees are dedicated to fostering a diverse educational community and cultural learning environment that supports student success.The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Early College Experience (ECE) program by assisting students with Admission and Registration process; providing Canvas training and technical support for students and high school facilitators; tracking student success; providing support for at risk students; and recruitment and retention for the ECE program.
- Coordinates with the Director of Early College Experience on the concurrent admission and enrollment process.
- Provides Canvas orientation, training and technical assistance to students and high school facilitators.
- Completes all paperwork and data entry to verify student eligibility.
- Communicates student progress and issues with students, instructors and school counselors via telephone, email or face to face.
- Advises and provides support for at risk students by monitoring Success Planner.
- Remains current on policies and technical aspects of online learning and Canvas.
- Recruits for the ECE program in the high schools by attending events at the high school and college.
- Collaborates with Marketing Department to develop print and digital materials for the ECE program.
- Coordinates, conducts and summarizes results from End of Course Evaluations, annual student and faculty surveys.
- Regular, reliable, and non-disruptive attendance is an essential job duty, as is the ability to create and maintain collegial, harmonious working relationships with others.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned
Rate of Pay: $14.77 per hour
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Proficient on PC and MAC computers. Highly functional usage of the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The formal education equivalent of a bachelor's degree with a major in sociology, public administration, management or a related field; plus two years of experience in program administration or a related area.
Additional requirements determined by the agency for recruiting purposes require review and approval by the Arkansas Division of Higher Education.
OTHER JOB RELATED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE MAY BE SUBSTITUTED FOR ALL OR PART OF THESE BASIC REQUIREMENTS, EXCEPT FOR CERTIFICATION OR LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS, UPON APPROVAL OF THE QUALIFICATIONS REVIEW COMMITTEE.
NWACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.