Sr Sales Planning Analyst, Walmart – Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD)
Job Location US-AR-Rogers
Come join our fast paced and growing team at Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP), supporting our exciting portfolio of diverse beverage brands to drive growth initiatives with the world’s largest retailer, Walmart.
As the Sr Sales Planning Analyst, you will support the Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Carbonated Soft Drinks organization with comprehensive Point of Sale (POS via Retail Link), inventory & shipment sales analysis, insights derived from syndicated data (IRI & Walmart Luminate) that help set strategy and daily ad hoc analysis. You will also develop an in-depth knowledge of channel-specific selling, trade promotion, and financial planning activities to deliver key insights to help the team make informed business decisions, in addition to tracking program performance against annual operating plan (AOP), as well as customer and channel metrics. In this role, you will also interface with the KDP Commercial team, assisting in brand/package strategy. You will also work with the customer, in either a support or lead role, to ensure that their data needs are met and/or exceeded. In addition, you will develop reporting systems to monitor key metrics and provide updates for team/customer, analyze data to provide insights and identify opportunities for improvement, and support elements of customer business planning processes as guided by the Customer Team.
What you will do:
Sales Analytics across Carbonated Soft Drinks Portfolio
- Create and manage day to day business reporting across the CSD team
- Provide key analysis of sales data across all modalities to drive insights and strategic recommendations, both internally and externally, while also proactively seeking opportunities beyond stated needs and requests
- Use advanced understanding & application of industry practices, techniques, and standards to achieve objectives
- Support Omni-Channel development by tracking content quality score changes by item and facilitate managing item content updates in i360
Customer Business Development
- Support the development of annual sales plans based on category trends and overall portfolio performance in partnership with National Account Director
- Lead forecasting analytics and provide recommendations for adjustments based on weekly attainments
- Intuitively identify trends that lead to strategy-setting insights.
- Demonstrate developing ability to recognize strategy options and recommend a solution.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of advanced scope and complexity.
What you must have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum 3 years of experience, in sales, category, business analytics or related field
- Exceptional attention to detail and data accuracy with the ability to complete projects and organize work independently
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, syndicated data systems (Nielsen, IRI), and experience navigating Retail Link/i360
- Experience developing business recommendations and effective storylines that contribute to maximizing sales plans and customer support
- Demonstrated success in sales, category management and/or analytics supporting key accounts
- Strong motivation with a passion for Data Management and Accuracy
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Additional Job Requirements
Demonstrate the eight KDP Competencies:
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning
- Being Resilient: Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Engagement: Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
Keurig Dr Pepper (NASDAQ: KDP) is a modern beverage company with a bold vision built to deliver growth and opportunity. We operate with a differentiated business model and world-class brand portfolio, powered by a talented and engaged team that is anchored in our values. We work with big, exciting beverage brands and the #1 single-serve coffee brewing system in North America at KDP, and we have fun doing it!
Together, we have built a leading beverage company in North America offering hot and cold beverages together at . Whatever your area of expertise, at KDP you can be a part of a team that’s proud of its brands, partnerships, innovation, and growth. Will you join us?
We strive to be an employer of choice, providing a culture and opportunities that empower our team of ~28,000 employees to grow and develop. We offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development, while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or association with a person with a disability, medical condition, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.