Trainer - Human Resources Trainer
SUMMARY: The Human Resources Trainer is responsible for conducting new team member orientations. This position also compiles, organizes and maintains team member personnel file. The Human Resources Trainer serves as a primary point of contact to answer general HR-related new hire inquiries and responds to questions or concerns timely and accurately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Conduct new team member orientation, including submitting, filing and maintaining onboarding, training and time records.
· Compile, organize and maintain new team member personnel file.
· Issue and explain use of required personal protective equipment to new team members.
· Assign identification badges to new team members; issue replacement badges as needed.
· Assist Human Resources department with diversified clerical and administrative activities.
· Maintain informational bulletin boards inside of the production facility.
· Process employment applications and assist in other employment activities.
· Serve as a primary point of contact to answer general HR-related new hire inquiries and responds to questions or concerns timely and accurately.
This position will not have supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of human resources or applicable experience
- Strong computer knowledge to include use of the Microsoft Office
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Bilingual skills (verbal and/or written)
- Poultry experience
Company: Georges Inc
Position: Trainer - Human Resources Trainer
Status: Full Time
Shift: Second (Afternoon)
Req #: 9461756
Date Posted: November 01, 2023
Location: 701 Porter Avenue, Springdale, US, AR, 72764
Job Category: Human Resources