Supervisor - Production Supervisor
Perfect candidate must have experience in dark meat debone and or pack out.
SUMMARY: The Production Supervisor directs production team members by planning and assigning their work, administers and enforces policies and procedures (GMP, SSOP, HACCP), and recommends improvements in production methods while maintaining safe, sanitary working conditions for their team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meet product standards, while maintaining or improving product yield.
- Ensure a safe work environment and play close attention to issues on the production lines.
- Complete appropriate paperwork on a daily basis.
- Responsible for training and developing employees in all areas related to their jobs.
- Work to continuously manage and improve the products and processes.
- Help develop objectives and standards for individual production lines and monitor results for process improvements.
- Observe work area as well as the plant to ensure that known hazards are reported or corrected, and that all safety reporting and accident investigations are handled in a timely manner.
This position will have supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
o High School Diploma
o 3+ years of experience in manufacturing/processing operations in progressively responsible positions OR Bachelor’s Degree in Poultry Science, Animal Science, or related field
o Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
o Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
o Previous supervisory experience.
Company: Georges Inc
Position: Supervisor - Production Supervisor
Status: Full Time
Shift: Second (Afternoon)
Req #: 9198724
Date Posted: August 03, 2023
Location: 701 Porter Avenue, Springdale, US, AR, 72764
Job Category: Operations