Database Integrity Specialist
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
The mission of Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is to welcome all to celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the power of art with the beauty of nature. Founded by philanthropist and arts patron Alice Walton, Crystal Bridges is a public non-profit charitable organization.
Position Title: Database Integrity Specialist
Position Type: Full-Time
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Branch: Museum Relations
Department: Data Strategy - Database & Analytics
Reports to: Database and Analytics Manager
Under the supervision of the Database and Analytics Manager, the Database Integrity Specialist oversees and processes incoming sponsorship gifts, gift agreements and memberships. This position manages processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency in data entry and reporting information for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and the Momentary. The Database Integrity Specialist will also work in close contact with the finance team to ensure proper reconciliation between the database and financial records. This position manages the Membership Database Coordinator.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Audit incoming data from web, guest services, call center and museum store to ensure accurate financial processing and constituent information
- Manage processing of gifts, pledges, and acknowledgement letters in the database
- Supervise data entry, plans and batching for membership and gift acquisitions
- Supervise membership renewal and acquisition cycle including pulling lists, sending to print, mailing, and reporting
- Audit database and departmental reports regularly
- Support financial and budgetary reporting for contributions and gifts
- Support the Database and Analytics Manager with reporting requests and complex analysis
Education, Training, and Traits: In regard to education and experience, an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience will satisfy the minimum requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Demonstrated expertise in database and finance standards
- Ability to understand and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality
- Exemplary written, verbal, and listening communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate technical data to a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum two years of experience in related employment
- Experience using complex database applications
- Experience using Tessitura preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: In the work environment described below, position requires ability to communicate with others. Position requires utilizing a computer for prolonged periods of time and good eye/hand coordination. Vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
- Work Environment: The majority of work will be performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Occasional weekend, evening and night work hours may be required.
All offers of employment are contingent on your successful completion (where permitted by state law) of a confidentiality agreement and background check. Crystal Bridges requires all employees to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, or meet Arkansas state requirements, subject to accommodations. In addition, you will need to provide proper identification verifying your eligibility to work in the United States on your first day of work.
Crystal Bridges is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a culturally diverse workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment of any kind. We encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.