Process Engineer (Continuous Improvement)
Develop implementation plans and standards and lead the implementation for one or more important improvement processes. You will coach plant resources in the implementation of the improvement methodology. You will help develop and implement training, partnering with our Operations teams. Track implementation and qualified resources. Report to the site CPS Manager.
- Create and Lead Continuous Improvement processes and projects.
- Implement projects which reduce manufacturing costs, improve product quality, or increase efficiencies which support overall plant goals.
- Facilitate project team meetings to ensure team member accountability and project deadline are met
- Coach employees on implementation of project deliverables to help us deliver exceptional results
- Track project cost savings (Conagra Cost Reductions) through Accolade software system
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline.
- 3+ years of previous experience in continuous improvement
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing setting.
- Previous Project management experience..
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.