Customer Business Manager, Sam's Club
As Customer Business Manager for Sam's Club, you will lead the development of planning at the account level, focusing on total volume, profit and share growth for our Snacks portfolio, including iconic brands such as Slim Jim, Act II and Angie's Boomchickapop. Manage the business plan to meet all volume, profit and share goals. Implement brand strategies with customers by working with decision makers and partners, using consumer insights and category management programs to guide customer decisions. You will report to a Sales Director.
What You'll Do:
- Develop annual plan for the customer and present internally to gain agreement on important opportunities for growth.
- Use Sales Planning tools/systems to create customer plans.
- Develop trade promotion strategies and tactical plans with the customer.
- Monitor and update the customer's overall business plan, including managing trade budgets and associated deduction balances, spending and volume, to achieve all sales goals versus plan.
- Conduct post event analysis to evaluate promotional volume, consumption, profit and spending results versus plan and use findings to maximize future promotional opportunities.
- Implement brand strategies through category business reviews with the customer's decision makers, including buyers, category managers and merchandising leaders.
- Establish regular connections with buyers to discuss the state of the business, consumer trends, important business drivers, and incremental opportunities.
- Use sound category management practices to link consumer and shopper trends to sell-in new items and grow distribution.
- Develop accurate monthly forecasts to maximize supply chain efficiencies by tracking shipments, consumption data and inventory changes.
- Partner with Shopper Marketing, Sales Strategy and Capabilities, and Category Leadership to develop collaborative marketing programs with brand and customer strategies.
- Identify profitable opportunities to grow incremental volume.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years experience in consumer packaged goods (CPG) sales, including field sales and headquarter experience
- Customer experience
- Experience conducting meetings at high levels (ie: Senior Buyer) with the customer
- Supply chain knowledge
- Financial experience, including P&L management
Our Modern Workplace:
Conagra’s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. We ask that you work from our Rogers, AR office 3 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.