Quality Tech/ 1st Shift
This position is responsible for the monitoring and implementation of quality assurance programs while conforming to all Food Safety Requirements under SQF programs, USDA, FDA, and product quality specifications, standards, and policies in manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution of all products. The position will work directly with operations personnel in addition to regulatory personnel to ensure quality and food safety standards are upheld.
Quality Auditor Backup:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for Understanding and Monitoring HACCP, SSOP and GMP program implementation in the facility.
- Responsible for performing daily record reviews to ensure all quality and regulatory requirements are met
- Handling all quality and food safety production holds and product release
- Deliver effective food safety and food quality training for facility team members
This position has no direct reports, however the position does provide guidance and support to quality assurance technicians, team managers and line lead personnel as needed based on historical and situational experiences
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required is gained by previous experience in a Quality Assurance role, understanding of the programs implemented at the facility, HACCP Certification and experience working with USDA
- 2 plus years in a Quality Assurance Role
- Experience within packaging/food products industry, preferred.
- Prior HACCP experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain high expectations for self and others, demonstrating a dedication to achievement of results.
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understanding of USDA Regulations
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.