- At the start of the shift check schedule, complete “pass-over ‘with previous shift operator or through email.
- Put on all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear and perform daily safety check of the assigned Forklift / Power in accordance with company policy to ensure all safety devices are functioning properly.
- Perform daily inventory of storage tanks / silos as required.
- Check-in, receive tanker trucks (4-5 per day) and drivers, verify seals, take samples to lab and wait for results.
- Check unloading magnets, screens and sifter, set lines and authorize driver to hook-up and pump bulk material.
- Monitor the unloading of bulk products and record the appropriate information for tank log as required.
- Record appropriate information, SAP data including lot codes, into the system as required.
- Troubleshoot various conditions; check pumps for prime, pressure gauges, clean clogged screens, unplug lines and adjust, repair, call maintenance or otherwise resolve the problem.
- Disconnect lines, lock down hatches, inspect hoppers, verify leftover and record the appropriate information in lock and seal as required
- Oil Treatment-Monitor oil systems for temperatures, leaks, pressure checks, oil levels, open and close valves as required.
- Obtain used oil samples from tanks and take to QA kitchen for testing.
- Turn on burners and tracks, set-up and re-build or replace filters, put in drip pans, open and close drains, clean out residue as required.
- Clean fryers with acid, empty out crumb trays, make adjustments and minor repairs or call maintenance personnel as required.
- Obtain pallet of bags of absorption material, open and dump bags of absorption into tanks as required.
- Treat the used oil as appropriate, open filter room valves and when process is complete pump to holding tanks.
- Monitor waste totes, bulk storage tanks / silos, assist Maintenance other personnel and complete other tasks as assigned.
- Relieve fryer line personnel as required. (see specific JFA for details)
- Keep work area clear and clean, place trash and dunnage in proper receptacles, gather trash barrels and transport to Trash Dock
- Perform housekeeping duties to maintain clean and safe working environment in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- At the end of the shift complete “pass-over ‘with next shift operator or clean area, prepare and secure all equipment.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.