Business Development Specialist
Circle of Life
- Springdale, AR, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for supporting Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager and Director in various marketing and data roles and duties. In the Marketing realm with the upkeep and posting on our social media platforms, assisting with creating collateral materials, completing purchase requisitions, assisting with product orders, creating videos and capturing photos to educate our community about our services, assisting with networking events and lunches, familiarity with website administration and general duties as required. In the Business Development realm will pull data, run reports, interpret basic data analytics and create visual presentations as needed. Will manage and maintain the Trella system, to include the generation reports and support of the Account Executives data needs. Maintain departmental library in TEAMS application. Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills with patients, caregivers, customers, and co-workers.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in maintaining the company's website, adding content, and creating posts for our social media platforms.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in creating, updating, and distributing marketing collaterals, ensuring final graphics and layout align with our branding standards.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with special events, including networking lunches, outreach opportunities, health fairs, tailgate lunches, etc.
- Complete purchase requisitions on a weekly basis.
- Assist with product orders.
- Create videos and take photos to build our library in using for promotional purposes and education.
- Utilize knowledge of Microsoft Office systems to collect data from multiple systems, create visual presentations for company, board meetings and process improvement presentations.
- Assist the Business Development Director and Manager in daily administrative tasks including formatting of documents, data collection and preparing meeting materials.
- Supporting the sales representatives in the administrative role of the Trella system; responsible for cleaning data, pulling both Medicare and company reports.
- Responsible for training Account Executives and other staff on the Trella System and managing utilization compliance.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining departmental electronic document library.
- Ability to multitask in a high stress environment with clerical duties, coordinating with team members, obtaining patient information, handling incoming calls, having compassionate and non-rushed communications with families, professional conversations with clinics, facility staff and hospitals.
- Demonstrates compassion, empathy, and patience when interacting with patients, families, co-workers, and members of the public.
- Represents Circle of Life to the community in a kind and positive manner.
- Demonstrates flexibility, versatility, and a positive attitude in integrating additional duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Something looks off?