CNA - Inpatient
Circle of Life
- Springdale, AR, USA
- FT, PT, and PRN Available
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 403b and generous PTO
Find the connection between your compassion, expertise and exceptional community care with hospice leader, Circle of Life. Passionate about making a difference in the lives of others on an everyday basis, we foster a culture of compassion and collaboration. As Northwest Arkansas' premiere hospice provider, we operate two beautiful inpatient hospice care facilities and offer outpatient hospice services for Benton, Washington, Madison, and Carroll counties. Circle of Life is the largest and most respected hospice in the area, serving the region as a top not-for-profit organization for more than 30 years.
The Inpatient CNA works 12 hour shifts. We have night and day shifts available.
Minimum Requirements: Arkansas Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant certification, current CPR certification, current satisfactory TB skin test documentation. Minimum one year experience in a healthcare environment, preferably with terminally ill patients. Ability to cope with human suffering, emergencies and other stresses. A team player and a person of unquestionable personal and professional ethics. Requires use of personal vehicle to travel to patient homes. Requires valid Arkansas Driver's License, current auto liability insurance, and reliable transportation.
General Description: Responsible for providing personal care to hospice patients and the immediate patient environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides direct personal care, including bathing, turning, shampoo, oral hygiene.
- Follows the aide care plan in the provision of services, patient assessment, intervention, and clinical judgment.
- Assures that all patient care activities are provided according to all state and federal requirements, and are provided according to accepted standards of practice, policy and procedures within Circle of Life's mission statement.
- Provides for timely visits, including evaluation, information visits, follow-up, regular scheduled visits, unscheduled visits and visits at time of death.
- Provides consistent level of care regardless of home environment and/or personal preferences.
- Assures visits are made in a consistent, timely manner.
- Maintains professional licensure, and participates in educational programs and professional development.
- Communicates any concerns to the primary nurse on a timely basis and documents such in the aide notes.
- Attendance is dependable with minimal absences.
- Participates in staff meetings as requested.
- Assists with the mentoring of new staff members.
Circle of Life offers an attractive benefit package including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan with company match
- Vision insurance
Something looks off?