Circle of Life
- Springdale, AR, USA
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 403b and generous PTO
The Interpreter will provide interpretation and translation services to Circle of Life patients, families, and staff. Medical Interpreter also serves as a resource to patients, families, and staff connecting them with the appropriate resources for Limited English Proficient patients & families.
- Provide Spanish interpretation, in addition to any other languages spoken or signed if aplicable.
- Provide thorough, timely and accurate face to face and phone interpreting for patients, families, faculty, and staff.
- Provide written language translation to assist with the production of health education materials such as videos, brochures, etc.
- Translate physician's correspondence with patients and vice versa.
- Establish and maintains quality service and positive interaction with patients, families, faculty and staff.
- Explain Circle of Life health resources, office protocols and limitations to patients, families, and staff.
- Assist with patient follow-up as necessary.
- Assist in coordinating foreign language and sign language interpreter services.
- Maintain and update information in database to ensure interpreters compliance with UWHC guidelines.
- Assist with coordination of providing interpretation services.
- Provide interpreting services at community events and speaking engagements.
- May provide input to committees, task forces, or various groups/individuals regarding the communications needs.
Fluency in English and foreign language(s), both oral and written, both oral and written, at a Superior level. High level of customer service and a positive approach 5 years of experience as a medical interpreter, with a very strong medical vocabulary.
M-F 8-4:30 and may be asked to provide support after hours and/or on weekends.
Something looks off?