Application Support Analyst 3- Intelligent Automation Center
Arvest Bank Group
Position is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with the ability to work additional hours as project needs demand.
Position is based at 901 SW 14th Street, Bentonville, AR. Incumbent should be located within the vicinity of Northwest Arkansas in order to report onsite as business needs require.
Pay is based on a number of factors including the successful candidate’s job-related knowledge and skills, qualifications, and prior experience. Arvest offers a comprehensive suite of benefits, including a full range of health and life, financial, and wellness benefits. For more information about benefits, please visit www.arvest.com/careers/benefits.
The story of Arvest is one of commitment started by our founders in 1961, with an intense dedication to focusing on our customers. We will always be active and involved members of the communities we serve, and we will always work to put the needs of our customers first as we continue to fulfill our mission – People helping people find financial solutions for life.
Job Title: Application Support Analyst 3
An Application Support Analyst (ASA) 3 at Arvest is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of software applications, ultimately supporting the organization’s goals and objectives. They demonstrate independence and professionalism while providing ongoing maintenance and support for multiple applications. The ASA 3 oversees the deployment and integration of complex applications, contributing to the stability and reliability of the organization’s software infrastructure.
We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
What You’ll Do at Arvest: (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Provide daily operational support for application systems and independently resolve escalated support issues.
• Perform research and evaluation to determine the best course of resolution for problems.
• Implement, patch, test, and apply updates to complex solutions and applications.
• Escalate issues appropriately.
• Prepare and review supporting documentation.
• Coordinate system implementation and releases by collaborating with development and engineering colleagues.
• Participate in post-implementation reviews to ensure application effectiveness and reliability for the business.
• Test new releases and products prior to installation.
• Analyze problem trends and provide recommendation to management.
• Directly assist users in resolving system problems and responding to questions.
• Identify opportunities for improved process efficiency and productivity and provide recommendations to management.
• Conduct training of support personnel.
• Design and implement disaster recovery and business continuity plans at the application level.
• Participate in on-call rotations as needed.
• Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
Toolbox for Success:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent relevant experience
• 4 years of relevant experience
• Ability to share knowledge effectively within a work team
• Experience working directly with users and application developers to resolving issues and define future requirements
• Effectively responds to user problem and explains new application processes
• Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service members
The associate must be able to travel occasionally by themselves within the US, possibly overnight. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits packages, and significant professional growth.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our associates are engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our associates. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
**Pay Range: **$84850 - $100757 per year