Clinical Operations Manager; Specialty Clinics
Arkansas Children's Hospital
ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S IS A TOBACCO FREE WORKPLACE. COVID AND FLU VACCINES ARE REQUIRED. ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS.
Work Shift:Please see job description for details.
Time Type:Full time
Department:CC095080 Outpatient Administration
Summary:Collaborates with the leadership team of assigned patient care areas to ensure the goals and objectives of patient care delivery are aligned with strategic business and financial objectives. Accountable for the daily operations of a multi-provider service and provides day-to-day oversight of clinical management activities and staff.
1 year of management experience along with RN license required.
Full Time, days.
Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
Recommended Education:Master's Degree
Required Work Experience:Related Field - 5 years with 1 year of leadership experience
Recommended Work Experience:
1. Provides leadership, management, direction, training and guidance for staff and day-to-day clinic/service operations.
2. Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and rules of accrediting bodies by continually monitoring the service and facility operations and programs and initiating required changes or improvements.
3. Uses project management skills to establish and maintain project timelines and monitor progress; suggests and recommends innovative alternative solutions for problems increasing patient safety and quality outcomes.
4. Hires, directs, coaches and monitors the performance of all direct reports, to develop and maintain a high performance team that meets organizational and department goals.
5. Manages performance by assessing competency and providing constructive feedback for annual performance evaluations.
6. Role models professional growth and continuous development through participation in professional seminars, workshops, and affiliations keeping abreast of latest trends in field of expertise.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.