Clinical Support Assistant; FT; Night shift, must meet weekend requirements
Arkansas Children's Hospital
ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S IS A TOBACCO FREE WORKPLACE. COVID AND FLU VACCINES ARE REQUIRED. ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS.
Work Shift:Please see job description for details.
Time Type:Full time
Department:CC093060 Medical Surgical - Inpatient
Summary:Provides basic patient care and clerical support within an assigned area(s). Performing activities of daily living, obtaining vital signs, maintaining a safe and patient and family-centered care environment.
Night shift; 1845-0715, Three 12 hour shifts and then 2 Sat/Sun shifts every 2 weeks.
Required Education:High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Required Work Experience:Related Field - 1 year of experience
Recommended Work Experience:Technicians - 1 year of experience, AC employee with clinical experience or completion of a semester of healthcare curriculum.
Recommended Certifications:Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Arkansas Department of Long Term Care
1. Completes and documents patient care in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
2. Recognizes and reports changes in patient condition to licensed staff.
3. Demonstrates knowledge of emergency situations and reacts appropriately.
4. Maintains patient chart/record.
5. Performs clerical/receptionist/support services duties.
6. Ensures an appropriate level of forms, supplies and equipment.
7. Practices cost effective use of supplies.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.