Senior Development Officer
Arkansas Children's Hospital
ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S IS A TOBACCO FREE WORKPLACE. COVID AND FLU VACCINES ARE REQUIRED. ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS.
Work Shift:Day Shift
Time Type:Full time
Department:CC027896 Will Golf 4 Kids & Gala of Hope
Summary:Builds relationships with advisors, donors, prospects and volunteers to deepen their loyalty and encourage higher levels of support and involvement. Leads assigned development programs and collaborates across the Arkansas Children's Foundation team to execute strategies and tactics to meet current and future business needs.
Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
Recommended Education:Master's Degree
Required Work Experience:Related Field - 6 years of experience
Recommended Work Experience:
Required Certifications:Driver's License (Class D) - Arkansas Department of Motor Vehicles
Recommended Certifications:Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) - Fund Raising Executive
1. Manages assigned donor, program and/or volunteer portfolio and executes discovery, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship activities.
2. Solicits donors and prospects for gifts to advance the mission of Arkansas Children's.
3. Stewards and recognizes donors and volunteers for their investments of time and resources.
4. Leads assigned development programs and collaborates across the Foundation team to execute strategies and tactics to achieve individual and programmatic results.
5. Supervises staff, completes projects and other duties as assigned.
6. Remains current on Arkansas Children's funding priorities and development trends and best practices.
7. Drives an owned, leased, or personal vehicle frequently in the performance of essential job functions.