Clinical Student Intern - Radiology
Arkansas Children's Hospital
ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S IS A TOBACCO FREE WORKPLACE. COVID AND FLU VACCINES ARE REQUIRED. ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS.
Work Shift:Please see job description for details.
Time Type:Part time
Summary:Responsible for performing clinical work under the supervision of qualified AC personnel.
Required Education:High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Required Work Experience:
Recommended Work Experience:
1. Performs procedures directly supervised by qualified/licensed/registered AC team members.
2.Performs and ensures safe, knowledgeable age-specific clinical work appropriate for the department as needed.
3.Completes documentation of patient records and Quality Control processes as needed.
4. Provides patient education and responds to patient and customer concerns as needed.
5. May transport patients to other departments.
6. May provide assistance with holding/positioning patients as needed.
7. May prepare and clean exam rooms.
8. Provides comfort measures as needed.
9. Utilizes appropriate diagnostic equipment and software as needed.
10. Other duties as assigned.