IT Business System Integrator
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your most updated resume to "Denni" at email@example.com.
The Opportunity: Join the Intelligence and Security Sector and be part of a diverse and enthusiastic team who supports the U.S Navy’s Strategic System Program (SSP). We are searching for an on-site Business Systems Integrator to support the Business System Integration Team to bridge the gap between business needs and technology solutions. This is a Hybrid position requiring at least 50% of pay period hours in the office (three days one week/two days one week).
The Role: As an on-site Business Systems Integrator you will analyze and gather requirements, identify opportunities for improvement, and recommend technology solutions to enhance operational efficiency and achieve business objectives.
- Technical Analysis: Identify IT solutions, analyze alternate IT products and articulate solution and product tradeoffs.
- Requirement gathering: Collaborate with business stakeholders, including business users, product owners, and IT teams, to gather and document business requirements for technology solutions.
- Solution design: Develop and document functional specifications for technology solutions.
- Leadership: Lead technical IT project reviews and periodic meetings
- Network design: Collaborate with IT teams and network engineers to analyze business requirements and design network solutions that meet the organizations needs. Document current and future state network designs, including network diagrams, configurations, and specifications.
- Stakeholder communication: Facilitate communication between business stakeholders and IT teams to ensure a clear understanding of requirements, expectations, and project progress.
- Testing and validation: Develop and execute test plans to ensure that technology solutions meet the defined requirements and business needs.
- Change management: Assist in managing the change process by identifying and addressing potential impacts on business processes, systems, and stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- You are eager to work in a DoD environment supporting the customer’s mission
- You love learning how to use and administer new tools and technologies
- You enjoy working with people and collaborating across teams
- You have a high degree of personal drive, initiative and the ability to drive change
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.